Monday, May 18, 2009

Life's Update; The Day Of Reckoning & Subway



Finally The Day Of Reckoning Has Ended.The Judgement Of Our Intelligence Is Done.I Have Triumph Over The Papers.The War Between Intellects And Mind-Blowing Questions Is Over But Not For Long.At Least I Finally Get To Relax After 9 Days Of Massive Brain Cells Depletion.School Will Be So Much Better Now.The Only Thing Now Left Standing Are The Results.Hopefully The Sacrifices My Brain Cells Had To Go Through Haven't Gone To Waste.

Anyway Lets Move To Another Topic.Recently I've Went To Subway, To Grab A Meal.There I Was In Subway Ordering A Sub & Said "You Know, I Would Like Some Lettuce".So The Guy Behind The Counter Reaches Into The Lettuce.As He's Pulling It Out I See An Ant, Drop From His Fingers & Back Into The Lettuce Container.But I Didn't Say Anything For Some Reason.I Just Didn't Open My Mouth And Said "Holy Crap ! There's An Ant In The Lettuce !".I Never Did That & I Regret It.

After I Got My Sub Sandwich, I Sat Down At The Booth & So I'm Eating It.Then All Of A Sudden This Girl Comes In & Ordered A Vegetarian Sub.So There I Was, Eating My Delicious Sub & I Hear The Word "Vegetarian Sub, Please", Everything In The World Slow Down Around Me.Thoughts Start Rushing Through My Mind "I Hope She Doesn't Order Lettuce, Oh Crap Oh Crap, Of Course She's Going To Order Because She's A Freaking Vegetarian, Oh Crap, There's An Ant In The Lettuce, AHHH !".Its Going In My Head While Everything Slows Down In The Real World.

I'm Like "O-H-H-H N-O-O-O !-!" & Everything Rushes Through My Mind "I Hope She Doesn't Say It".& Then She Said It, "Lettuce Please".So Once I Heard That, I Was Like "Oh Crap, I Need To Do Something".

I Wanted To Like Spike My Sub Down Or Maybe, I Don't Know, A Lateral Toss Or Maybe Under Hand Toss, I Don't Know.I Wanted To Just Get Rid Of My Sub So I Could Go.For Some Reason I'm Not Sure Why Cause The Sub Doesn't Really Block My Way Towards the Counter But I Want To Throw It Anyway.Then I Would Have Done That Cool Charge & Then The Slow Motion Dive Towards The Counter & Then I Would Have Slowly Batted The Lettuce Out Of The Guys Hand.While The Little Small Ant Would Have Flung Itself Into The Air And Quite Possibly, Into The Soup.I Don't Even Know If Subway Make Soup.

Basically What I'm Trying To Say Is That, I Would Have Save The Day But No, I Didn't Do That.I Just Sat Quietly Enjoying My Sub & Pretend Nothing Was Happening While She Ordered Her Lettuce And Her Other Vegetarian Sub Things & I Watched Her Sit Down Eating Her Sub & Guess What ? She's Not A Vegetarian Anymore

The End


That's All
Take Care