Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Life's Update: A New Beginning ?



So I guess nobody come's here anymore right ? At least I can get some peace here. I came back because I wanted somewhere where I can write all of my feelings out, my opinion out.
In silence.


Today's my birthday. I've never felt so much sadness in my life. I feel so alone. Like all of my friends are fake. Nothing special happened today.
NOTHING. Not even a single present and celebration. I got like a few birthday greeting and I'm grateful for that, but that was all. I know, its another guy's birthday today and the O levels are closing in but seriously, I feel like I've got nobody else in this world to depend on. I feel like I've got no one whom I can talk everything out, reveal everything. This is why I want a female best friend so bad, but I guess that will never happen. My social life, its like I'm back to where I was during Sec 1. Non-Existent to the human race.Forever alone.


I went home STRAIGHT after school. In my mind, I was expecting something, but I guess those expectations were too high ? Or maybe I was to fast to judge and its gonna be a typical belated celebrations again ? Nevertheless, I feel like giving up on my studies and everything else, but passing O levels is the only ticket out of this school and to start over and get a new life in a new school of higher institution. I guess that's the only thing motivatig me now

P.S If anyone is reading please, inform me on the Cbox ?


KTHXBAI