Sunday, July 19, 2009

Life's Update; Homework Invasion





My N Level Oral Is Drawing Near. Its Happening This Monday, How Intense. There Have Been Mixed Feelings But Hopefully I'll Make It Through. So Far, Friends Whom Have Taken It Have Given Different Opinion. Some Say Its Difficult Where As There Is Others Whom Say Its Manageable. They Also Said " It Isn't That Difficult, Its Only Cause You're Nervous That Makes It Difficult". Well, Note To Self; Do Not Get Nervous, At All Cost.

Anyway, School This Week Has Been Somehow Intense. Studying Have Been The First Priority And Cause Of That I've Been Trying My Best Not To Sleep In Class. 'N' Levels Are Coming Soon, So I Can't Afford To Be Lagging Behind. Home Assignments Seems To Piling Up A Lot This Week And I Tend To Not Do Them Until The Weekends Are Here. Long Hours At School Just Tires Me And Due To That, They're Incomplete.

Lastly A Shout Out To These 2 Dudes Out There, Azmeran & Sufie. Happy Belated Birthday Guys ! Knowing Both Of You Wasn't A Mistake. You Guys Are Simple Great. Enjoy Your Celebration & Everything. Good Luck In Your Study & Hey, Pokemon Fans For The Win ! LOL

Yeah, I'm A Pokemon Fan, So What ? :P


That's All
Take Care