Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rants; Public Toilets



You Know What I Hate About Public Toilets ? Well I'll Tell You What I Hate About It, Its The Flooring. Its Cause Many Of Those Public Toilets Floor Out There Are Always Sticky. It Has Got Nothing To Do With Some Guy Randomly Pouring Glue All Over The Floor. No, Its Because Of Semi-Dried Urine. I Know, Gross. So Its Like, You Go In There To Do A Big Or Small Business & You're Meet With Disgustingly Sticky Floors Every Time You Take A Step. Gross.

Speaking Of Sticky Floors,I Have Story That Relates To That When I Was A Kid.

So I Was Inside A Stall Doing My Businesses. The Small One If You're Interested. & When I Was Done, I Tried To Get Out But I Couldn't. I Forgot If It Was The Turny-Turny Or The Slidey-Slide. All I Know It Was Jammy-Jamed & I Was Well, Stucky-stuck. Yeah I Was Stuck In A Public Toilet Stall, How Is That Even Possible ?

No Other Way Out I Had To Crawl On The Floor & Slide Underneath The Floor. Gross ? I Know. & It Was Not An Easy Task Either As Some Of You May Now, I Was Quite Of A Hefty Kid Back Then. So Picture A Fat Kid, Covered In Sticky Fluids With Semi Urine And Other Stuff That I Don't Want To Know About, Trying To Fit Through This 1 Foot Gaping Hole, Which Sound Perverted All Of A Sudden. So It Was Like Watching A Greased Pig Trying To Fit Through A Kiddy Door. But Yeah, It Was Just, Revolting.The Worst Part Is When One Of My Friends Actually Saw Me Crawling Under It & It Was Really Awkward.

My Childhood Is Filled With Whores. Wait, I Mean Horrors. Not Horses, Horrors.Awkward.


That's All
Take Care