Saturday, August 08, 2009

Life's Upfate; Prelims



Finally Blogger Is Fixed. Blogger Has Been Such A Jerk These Days. Well, Whatever.

So Prelims Are Coming After The Break. Fascinating How Time Flies, Next Thing You Know, The GCE N Levels Are Here. What A Bummer. Well, Like I Said, I Have Revising/Studying/Preparing Much For This But There Is Still More To Be Done. I Don't Think I'm All That Ready & Everything But Still, I Have To Give It My Best Shot.

Anyway School This Week Have Been Well, Quite Okay I Should Say. Not Too Slakish, Not To Intensive & Not To Busy. Again Home A Lot Of Undone Assignments. Well, Mr Yong Just Never Stops. Friday Was School's NDP Celebration. It Wasn't That Much Of An Excitement As There Weren't Any Performance Or Anything, Plus We Didn't Even Get To See The Parade. All Due To The H1N1 Shits. Still, It Was Quite Enjoyable.

Moving On, As Some Of You Might Know, I Have Officially Create A Tumblr Account, Cause I Was Pissed Of With Blogger Continues Problems. Do Not Fret, I Won't Be Deleting My Blogger Acc As I'm Still Posting My Weekly Life's Update/Rants Here. Tumblr Is Where I Post Random Stuff According To My Likings.

Well, You Should Certainly Check It Out :D [ Syafreak.tumblr.com ]


That's All
Take Care