Sunday, August 02, 2009

Life's Update; Korean Much ?



Recently I've Been Indulging Myself Into Kpop . All Thanks To The Influence Of Azmeran. He Kept Budging Me To Listen To Them, I Decline At First, But Soon Succumbed To His Annoyance And Decided To Give It Try. To Tell You The Truth, They're Quite Good. Of Course I'm Not The Kind Of Fan That Screams Or Faints. You Should Try Listening If You Haven't. For Starters Try Super Junior, 2PM Or SNSD. You'll Love It.

Anyway This Week Of School Have Been Lackadaisical, Especially Towards The End Of The Week Due To The Absence Of Teachers. Also, Many Classmates And Friends Were Not In School Due To Sickness. Some Were Suspected Of H1N1. Well, The Virus Is Getting Closer & Closer, Have To Take Good Care Of Myself Cause Of The Upcoming Prelims. I Have Been Preparing Well For This With Revisions And Stuff, Hopefully When It Comes In 2 Weeks Time, I Can Do It.

Moving On, Mother Tongue 'N' Level Oral Has Pass. I Screwed It Up, Seriously. My Malay Isn't As Good As My English. Due To This, I Find It Hard To Say The Words From My Mind. I Don't Know Why, Even Though I'm A Malay, I Hate The Language. Most Probably Its Because Of The Teacher. But Well, What's Done Is Done. I Have To Buck Up For Written Paper To Succeed.

2PM, Super Junior & SNSD, FAVED :D


That's All
Take Care